Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What Disney character I would be...


 I absolutely love all the Disney movies and shows, and have ever since I was little. If I had to choose one character that I would be, then I would choose Stitch, from Lilo and Stitch. If you have ever seen the show Stitch is a crazy, little, cute, alien, who poses as a dog on earth. He was created by an evil scientist to destroy things, but deep down he is really not bad, he is just misunderstood. Stitch does get a little crazy, breaking things and making messes, and he can be extremely loud. He also eats A LOT! In the end Stitch is really still a child and that personality is overshadowed by his tough exterior.
I picked Stitch to represent me because I have a lot in common with him. I also eat a lot; I get made fun of for it by my friends whenever we go to eat. I am a huge klutz, so I am always breaking things and falling down, which contributes to the making messes everywhere I go. Deep down I have an inner child in me, I still love cartoons and I am easily amused and pleased, the simplest things make me happy. I can definitely be really loud, even when I don't mean to, but overall I always mean well.
I am a very family and friend oriented person, like Stitch comes to be after more time spent on earth. Stitch at first tries to escape earth, but then comes to find out that he is at home with Lilo. Stitch has two memorable quotes that I completely relate to; the first is when he is repeating what Lilo said in the beginning, "Ohana means family, and family means never being left behind or forgotten." The other quote is after he has realized that he is home here on earth and that even though he was created to destroy, there really is more to him, and he says, "This is my family. I found it, all on my own. It's little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good."
Stitch felt like he could never belong, but he adapted and found people he could relate to. I think that we all at some point go through this struggle, especially coming to a new college. But the friends we make are like our families and they help us through everything else.

No comments: