Friday, November 14, 2008

Reflection and Action

Rhetorical analysis- I have completed most of the analysis, but still need to find a book that is fiction and relates to the medical treatment in Africa. I have learned how many different types of media tie into one subject. I have also found more interesting information about my topic through other things, other than research.

Interviews- I plan on interviewing someone that has been to Africa and has first hand seen how African countries work, and has gone through the culture shock of how different it is.I expect to learn a lot from whoever I choose because I will be gaining first hand knowledge from this person.

Volunteer- I plan on volunteering for something that has to do with the health care services available, like at the AIDS partnership, or for a youth program, because both have to do with my topic. I plan on feeling better about myself because I will have directly helped a cause. I also feel like I will gain first hand experience from working with those directly affected.

No comments: